What we do
Building on our impressive track record of bringing an average of £2M per year through successful bidding to the voluntary sector, LTEN provides a range of targeted support to its member organisations to enable them to sustain and deliver high quality services.
LTEN also collaborates on regional, national and transnational projects throughout Europe contributing its expertise and experience of working with diverse communities
We are committed to:
- Building on our impressive track record of bringing substantial financial resources to the voluntary and community sector through successful funding bids
- Promoting sustainability and resilience in communities and developing creative and innovative processes, models and tools for project delivery
- Working with policy makers to influence sustainable investment in community-based organisations
- Promoting people-based regeneration, economic development and social inclusion.
- Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) including coordination of partnership bids and guidance on applying for funds
- Project Management & Organisation Development
- Bid writing, Grant application & Tenders
- Research & Development
- Networking and training opportunities