Bid Writing, Grant Applications and TendersFundraising is a skill we have perfected over the past 18 years. Our track record speaks for itself, with over £20M won through successful tenders, bids and grant applications.
We can write your fundraising documents to a high standard with a unique comprehensive and customised service:
- Pre-application review of your eligibility to apply for funding
- Analysis of your capacity to deliver the proposed project
- Preparation of bid and supporting documents to meet funders’ deadline
- Preparation of full work plans and project delivery plans
- Practical bid writing or support for you to write the bid
- Imaginative and topical project design
- Help in identifying appropriate partners with access to our membership database to build successful partnerships
- Preparation of full Work Plans and Project Delivery plans
- Costing of activities, calculating budgets
- Editing and proofreading
We provide continuous support for teams and individuals working on bids and offer training & templates for your professional development.
We secured funding for our members from a range of funders including ESF (London Councils, LDA, SFA and some Small Grant Programmes), EU Daphne Programme, ERDF, Equal, Big Lottery Fund, Comic Relief, Cripplegate Foundation, John Lyons' Foundation, BBC Children in Need.